The Tours start at 8:00 AM on the morning and our tour guide and Driver the will welcome you and pick you up from your hotel lobby after that transfer to visit the world heritage site of the UNESCO with the wonder of the world temples , the tours start from the south gate of Angkor Thom that it was the last capital city of the Khmer empire and it was also the largest capital city in the world that there were about 1 million the population in 12th century and then continue to visit Bayon temple , that is the very famous temple with the fours smiling faces on each towers , Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Terrace of the Elephant and the Terrace of the Leper king and then continue to visit the jungle temple Ta Nei and Ta Prohm, this temple is covering by the trees and you feel like the rediscover of Angkor temple Henri Mohout in 1860 AD that he rediscovered the temples in the jungle by accident. Lunch in the local restaurant to test the real local Cambodian food or Khmer food. After lunch continue to visit the largest temple in the world Angkor Wat and it is also the one of the world wonder, Angkor Wat is the national symbol of the Cambodia that you will see the towers appear on the national flag of Cambodia and spent time in the temple to explore around with the very good preserved of the carving on the sand stone wall of the temple and after that continue to see sunset at Phnom Bakheng Temple. After sunset transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )