Beng Mealea Temple (its name means "lotus pond") is nearly 80km from Siem Reap town at the foot of Kulen Mountain. It was built as the Hinduist temple, but there are some carvings depicting Buddhist motifs. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps. For years it was difficult to reach, but a road recently built to the temple complex of Koh Ker passes Beng Mealea and more visitors are coming to the site.
Built in the 12th Century, many scholars believe it was the model for Angkor Wat. It is just as wonderful of a temple but it is still largely lost in the jungle.
Banteay Srei Temple is called Ladies temple, the one which built from the pink sandstone in half of 10th century by Hindu King Rajendravarman II for dedicated to trinity Gods in Hindu mainly Shiva.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )