After your breakfast our guide will meet you in the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) and will take you to visit Banteay Srei or called Ladies temple, the one which built from the pink sandstone in half of 10th century by Hindu King Rajendravarman II for dedicated to trinity Gods in Hindu mainly Shiva. After we spend 45 minutes or 1 hour at Banteay Srei then we drive head to Kulen mountain National Park. It’s about 65 km from Siem Reap city and the quarry of sandstone for build temples come from. The mountain was originally name called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra. On the mountain top we go to see 1000 Linagas carved under riverbed, the symbol of the God Shiva’s supreme essence. Continue to visit Big Reclining Buddha built from natural giant rock called Prah Ang Thom and after go to see Waterfall. At waterfall is good place for swim also if you like swimming.
After busy couple hours in the morning and drive down from Kulen Mountain around 1:00pm or 1:30pm pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant at the foot of mountain or if you hungry already we can have lunch at any good restaurant on mountain
Our tour will conclude when we return you to your hotel between 4:00pm-5:00pm.
***Time to start tour ; you can choose your start time but we suggest you to start at 7:30am or 7:45am or 8:00am 8:15am or 8:30am. At the agreed time please be in your hotel lobby waiting for your tour guide.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )