After your breakfast our guide will meet you in the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) and will take you to visit Angkor Wat, The biggest monument Hindu temple was built in 12nd Century. After we continue to visit Bayon temple. It’s the highlight temple in the centre of Angkor Thom city with 49 towers in which every tower has 4 faces, so that means there are 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara. Then we continue to outside Angkor Thom complex to visit Ta Nei which is a small & quite temple with less restoration yet, surrounded by big trees.
After busy couple hours in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch around 1:30pm or 2:00pm we’ll visit Ta Promh temple on the small circuit road. This temple is one with a lot of gigantic tree roots over the temple and is the place where Hollywood made the movie "Tomb Raider". The late place of the day we drive out from Angkor Complex to the floating village on Tonle Sap Lake at Kampong Pluk village to see the long stilted house and flooded Mangrove forest.
Our tour will conclude when we return you to your hotel between 4:00pm-5:00pm.
***Time to start tour ; you can choose your start time but we suggest you to start at 8:00am 8:15am or 8:30am or 8:45am or 9:00am. At the agreed time please be in your hotel lobby waiting for your tour guide.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )