Day 1: Starting the tour early, we leave from your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) at 4:45am to watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat, then return to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we set out again to visit to the city of Angkor Thom and the Bayon temple. It’s the highlight temple in the centre of Angkor Thom city with 49 towers in which every tower has 4 faces, so that means there are 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara. Then we walk to the next temple nearby called Baphoun which is a Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in the 11th Century. The big Reclining Buddha behind it was built in 16th Century & we continue to Royal Enclosure Wall nearby with a visit to Elephant & Leper King Terrace , still within the complex of Angkor Thom. Then we continue to outside Angkor Thom complex to visit Ta Prohm temple on the small circuit road. This temple is one with a lot of gigantic tree roots over the temple and is the place where Hollywood made the movie "Tomb Raider".
After a busy couple of hours in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch approximately 1:30pm or 2:00pm we’ll visit the world famous Angkor Wat temple. It really is amazing! Our tour will conclude when we return you to your hotel around 4:00pm.
***Starting time to guarantee being in time to see the sunrise is 4:45am and tour will be finished around 4:00pm. This will depend on the itinerary and the pace you set at every temple. Our tour guide and driver will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby please be ready in the lobby before 4.45am.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )