Day 1: After your breakfast our guide will meet you in the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) and will take you to visit to the city of Angkor Thom. At first we will visit Bayon temple. It’s the highlight temple in the centre of Angkor Thom city with 49 towers in which every tower has 4 faces, so that means there are 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara and we walk to the next temple nearby called Baphoun which is a Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century. The big Reclining Buddha behind it was built in 16th Century & we continue to Royal Enclosure Wall nearby with visit Elephant & Leper King Terrace , still within the complex of Angkor Thom. Then we continue to outside Angkor Thom complex to visit Ta Prohm temple on the small circuit road. This temple is one with a lot of gigantic tree roots over the temple and is the place where Hollywood made the movie "Tomb Raider".
After busy couple hours in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch around 1:30pm or 2:00pm we’ll visit the world famous Angkor Wat temple. It really is amazing! Afterward continue to Phnom Bakheng, climb the hill and temple and enjoy watching the sunset view. After sunset when it's getting dark we climb down the hill and return to your hotel or guesthouse by 6:00pm or 6:30pm.
Note: Due to the limited number of tourists allowed at the peak on Phnom Bakheng , if it is busy we will take you to climb up Phnom Bakheng a bit earlier and you can take a bit longer waiting for sunset ( Note : Waiting & see sunset will take 1.45 hours - 2 hours )
At night: we can offer for free to take you to have a Buffet dinner and watch a Cambodian traditional performance (Apsara Show) . The dinner and show is at your own, additional, cost.
***Time to start tour ; you can choose your start time but we suggest you to start at 8:00am 8:15am or 8:30am or 8:45am or 9:00am. At the agreed time please be in your hotel lobby waiting for your tour guide.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- All Private transfer by Car/ Van/Bus
- All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- VISA Cambodia visa must be arranged for Non ASEAN citizens
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )